LoRa SX1278 10KM 433M long range wireless module Ra-02
DescriptionThe Ra-02 LoRa module is made by Ai-Thinker company, the manufacturer of the ESP32S module, the module uses SX1278 IC, works on 433MHz frequency. It is a high quality made module. The dimension is very small, only 17 x 16 mm, with all the SX1278 pins breakout.
The SX1287 transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
Using Semtech’s patented LoRaTM modulation technique SX1287 can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRaTM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
These devices also support high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The SX1287 deliver exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
Note: We provide free breakout board and male pin header for this module, please choose "Yes" for "Adapter breakout board" option, if you choose it, you will get one set for each module.
- LoRaTM spread spectrum communication
- +20dBm - 10mW. Stable RF output power when input voltage changed
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rate can reach to 300kbps
- Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK Modulation Mode
- 127dB RSSI wave range.
- Automatically detect RF signal, CAD mode and super high speed AFC
- With CRC 256 bytes data engine
- Half hole (castellated hole) SMD package
- With metal shielding case
- Pin pitch: 2.0 mm
- Certification: FCC/CE
- Wireless Standard: 433MHz
- Frequency range: 420 - 450MHz
- Port: SPI/GPIO
- Operating Voltage: 1.8 - 3.7V, default 3.3V
- Working Current, receive: less than 10.8mA(LnaBoost closed, Band 1)
transmit: less than 120mA(+20dBm),
Sleep model: 0.2uA
- Working temperature: -40- +85 degree.
|2||1， 2 ||GND||GND|
|3||3||3.3V||3.3V Power in|
|5||5||DIO0||Digital IO0, software setting|
|6||6||DIO1||Digital IO1, software setting|
|7||7||DIO2||Digital IO2, software setting|
|8||DIO3||Digital IO3, software setting|
|10||DIO4||Digital IO4, software setting|
|11||DIO5||Digital IO5, software setting|
|12||SCK||SPI Clock input|
|13||MISO||SPI data output|
|14||MOSI||SPI data input|