Stepper Motor Driver Arduino Shield V1.0 3xA4988
Now you have the chance to add only 1USD to get NOA brand SMDuino board! And FREE SHIPPING!
This stepper Motor driver Arduino shield had three built-in A4988 stepper motor driver IC, which allows you to drive three different stepper motors independently. We use high-quality SPF 3.5mm pitch terminal for stepper motor connection, the male header side has screw socket, which can provide reliable connection for the whole project.
The A4988 is a complete micro stepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. It is designed to operate bipolar stepper motors in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth-, and sixteenth-step modes, with an output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ±2 A. The A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator which has the ability to operate in Slow or Mixed decay modes.
- Easy and fast to step up the stepper motor project, especially for 3D printer project.
- Three built-in A4988 motor driver IC
- Each driver circuit has a potentiometer to control the maximum output current, a DIP switch to switch the step resolution, easy to control step rate.
- Low RDS(ON) outputs
- Automatic current decay mode detection/selection
- Mixed and Slow current decay modes
- Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
- Internal UVLO
- Crossover-current protection
- 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- Short-to-ground protection
- Shorted load protection
- Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16
- Load Supply Voltage(VBB): 8-35V
- Logic Supply Voltage(VDD): 3.0-5.5V
- Reference Voltage: 5.5V
- Output On Resistance: 320-430m Ohm at each driver
- Body Diode Forward Voltage: 1.2V at each driver
- Output Current: ±2A at each driver
- Arduino Compatible: Yes
- Dimension: 6.8x5.2cm(same as Arduino)
- Weight: 0.02kg
Power +: 8v-35v
Power -: GND
2B: Stepper motor’s 2B
2A: Stepper motor’s 2A
1B: Stepper motor’s 1B
1A: Stepper motor’s 1A
Mode selector: MS1, MS2, MS3 (ON -> GND)
PWR selector: Connect the power from arduino to module
DIR/STEP selector: Connect the DIR/STEP to Dx or Dx
Potentiometer : Adjust the PWM current limitation:
a.Clockwise to go MAX
b.Anticlockwise to go MIN
How it works:
2. Run stepper dirver demo.
3. In full step resolution, the stepper will turn 8 positive rounds and 40 negative rounds.
Warning:Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver.
Driver IC A4988 Datasheet
Stepper Motor User Manual
1x stepper motor driver arduino shield v1.0
4x 2.0mm jumpers
1x 2x5pin male header
3x 4pin terminal male header for the stepper motor wiring
1x 2pin terminal male header for the power wiring