Espruino Pico unpinned
Once you've uploaded code, you can inspect and change variables (including functions!) while your program is running.
- 33mm x 15mm (1.3 x 0.6 inch)
- 22 GPIO pins: 9 Analogs inputs, 21 PWM, 2 Serial, 3 SPI, 3 I2C
- All GPIO is 5 volt tolerant (Arduino compatible)
- 2 rows of 9 0.1" pins, with a third 0.05" row of 8 pins on the end
- Onboard USB Type A connector
- Two on-board LEDs and one button
- STM32F401CDU6 CPU - ARM Cortex M4, 384kb flash, 96kb RAM
- On-board 3.3v 250mA voltage regulator, accepts voltages from 3.5v to 16v
- Current draw in sleep: < 0.05mA - can run 2.5 years on a 2500mAh battery
- On-board FET can be used to drive high-current outputs
There‘s loads of documentation, examples and tutorials, and support for a huge range of different hardware too.
Let’s see how to get started here.
Frequently Asked Questions
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to Espruino official forum.