This is an update version of
HC-05. HC-05 is a SPP (Serial Port Protocol) Bluetooth, can be set as
master or slave. With the castellated half-cut holes, you can easily
embed it in your project.
HC-05 is made by a experienced
Bluetooth design and manufacturer supplier in China, it has been tested
very well, and mass production for big quantity, widely used in many
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Protocol: Bluetooth Specification V2.0
- Modulation: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- dBm: max. 4dBm
- Serial Baud Rate: 2400 to 1382400 bps
- Reference Distance: 10 meters
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Power supply: +3.3VDC 50mA
- Working temperature: -20 ~ +75 Centigrade
- Dimension: 26.9mm x 13mm x 2.2 mm
PIO8 is used to control LED indicating the status. It will blink after power on.
PIO11 is used to set the two mode: AT command mode (if the pin is connected to 3.3V) or Automatic binding transparent data mode (if the pin is connected to GND). The AT command mode is used to configure some characteristics of the device (for example the Master, Slave or Loopback mode).