This is a BT 5.0 stack (Bluetooth low energy or BLE) module designed based on Nordic nRF52840 SoC solution, which incorporates: GPIO, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, PMD, PWM, ADC, NFC and USB interfaces for connecting peripherals and sensors.
The Nordic nRF52840 has a BGA package which makes it difficult to solder for makers who don’t have advanced soldering and inspection equipment, and the wireless testing equipment. So this module helps you out of the box and make your life easier. The dimension of the module is still small, and it breaks almost all the pins out.
Even iIf you want to quickly start a project with this module, you can try our nRF52840 Development board.
- Complete BT5 & BT4.2 low energy solution with integrated chip antenna
- Compact size with 10.5 x 15.5 x 2.2 mm
- BT5 End Product qualified.
- Supports Bluetooth 5, IEEE 802.15.4 & 2.4Ghz RF & ANT upon customer's preference.
- Highly flexible multiprotocol SoC ideally suited for Bluetooth® Low Energy and 2.4GHz ultra low-power wireless applications.
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M4F CPU
- Supply: 1.7V – 5.5V
- Flexible and configurable 48 GPIO
- Bluetooth 5, IEEE 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz transceiver
- -95dBm sensitivity in 1Mbps Bluetooth low energy (BLE) mode
- -103dBm sensitivity in 125Kbps BLE mode (long range)
- +8 dBm TX power (down to -20 dBm in 4 dB steps)
- On-air compatible with nRF52, nRF51, nRF24L and nRF24AP Series
- Programmable output power from +8dBm to -20dB
- RSSI (1dB resolution)‧Supported data rates:
- Bluetooth 5: 2Mbps, 1 Mbps, 500 kbps, 125 kbps
- IEEE 802.15.4-2006: 250 kbps
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz: 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps
- Advanced on-chip interfaces
- USB 2.0 full speed (12Mbps) controller
- QSPI 32MHz interface
- High speed 32MHz SPI
- Type 2 near field communication (NFC-A) tag with wake-on field‧Programmable
- peripheral interconnect (PPI)
- EasyDMA automated data transfer without CPU processing on peripherals‧12 bit,00ksps ADC – 8 configurable channels with programmable gain
- 4 x 4 channel pulse width modulator (PWM)units with EasyDMA
- Audio peripherals : I2S, digital microphone interface (PDM)
- 5 X 32-bit timers with counter mode
- Up to 4 x SPI masters / 3 x SPI slaves with EasyDMA
- Up to 2 x I2C compatible 2-wire masters / slaves
- 2 x UART(CTS/RTS) with EasyDMA
- Quadrature decoder (QDEC)
- 3 x 24-bit real-time counters (RTC)
- Operating Temp: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimension: 15.5mm x10.5mm x2.2mm
- Weight: 15g
- Certification: FCC. CE