STMicroelectronics STLINK-V3MODS Debugger and Programmer is a compact debugging and programming probe for STM32 microcontrollers. The JTAG/SWD interfaces are used to communicate with any STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. The STLINK-V3MODS provides a Virtual COM port interface, enabling the host PC to communicate with the target microcontroller through one UART, and bridge interfaces (SPI, I2C, CAN, GPIOs). This simplifies the field programming through a bootloader. The STLINK-V3MODS is ready to be embedded in a master application and can be directly soldered on the PCB motherboard.
- Modular probe with small size: approximately 15mm x 30mm
- Direct-to-PCB implementation by 2x, 16-pin, 1.27mm edge castellated vias, with all signals available in required minimum PCB surface
- Self-powered through a USB connector (Micro-B)
- USB 2.0 high-speed compatible interface
- Direct firmware update support (DFU)
- JTAG / serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
- 3V to 3.6V application voltage support and 5V tolerant inputs
- JTAG communication support
WHAT'S NEXT FOR YOUR PROJECT?
Development + Manufacturing
If you're looking to take your project further, we also offer introductory pricing from our parent company NOA Labs (www.noa-labs.com), which specializes in product development and manufacturing, allowing you to accelerate your project's timeline and reduce costs.
We offer discounted assembly services for our PCB customers, including turnkey and consigned.
Contact us to discuss your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org.