1-16 28BYJ-48-5V 4 phase 5 Line gear stepper motor
This is a great first stepper motor, good for small projects and experimenting with steppers. This uni-polar motor has a built in mounting plate with two mounting holes. There are only 32 step (11.25 degree) per revolution, and inside is a 1/16 reduction gear set. (Actually its 1/16.032 but for most purposes 1/16 is a good enough approximation) What this means is that there are really 32*16.032 steps per revolution = 513 steps! The shaft is flattened so its easy to attach stuff to it with a set-screw. A perfect first stepper motor and works well with the Motor Shield for Arduino.
- Unipolar stepper with 0.1" spaced 5-pin cable connector
- 513 steps per revolution
- 1/16.032 geared down reduction
- 5V DC suggested operation
- Weight: 37 g.
- Dimensions: 28mm diameter, 20mm tall not including 9mm shaft with 5mm diameter
- 9" / 23 cm long cable
- Holding Torque: 150 gram-force*cm, 15 N*mm/ 2 oz-force*in
- Shaft: 5mm diameter flattened
- Approx 42 ohm DC impedence per winding