This is a bigger display than the classic 0.96 inch OLED display, they have the same resolution, but this one can offer you a better visual effect.
Driving the display with Arduino is very easy, this is an SPI interface display, just use the u8glib library, easy and fast. The logic voltage of this module is 3.3V, so you will need a level translator to make it work with Arduino.
The module’s default interface is SPI, however, you can switch it to I2C interface by changing the SPI resistor to I2C position at the back side.
Note: The module can support operating voltage from 3.3V to 5V, so it is OK to connect to 3.3V version controller board directly. However, you will need a logic level translator when you are using 5V MCU (like Arduino Uno) to control this display module.
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- IC: SH1106
- PCB Size: 35.4 x 33.5 mm
- Active Area: 29.42 x 14.7 mm
- Interface Type: SPI / I2C (Address: 0x02, need to change the resistor )
- Display Color: Blue or White (Optional)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 5.0V
- Logic Voltage: 3.3V
- Pixel Pitch: 0.23 x 0.23 (mm)
- Pixel Size: 0.21 x 0.21 (mm)
- Operating Current: 20ma
- Operating Temperature: -40~70℃
- Dimensions: 35.4 X 33.5mm
- Weight: 5.7g