This is a 240 X 240 pixels TFT display module, with a 1.5inch small size it could be a good fit for small size projects like wearable, IoT or portable devices. The display’s driver IC is ST7789, which you can find many libraries to quickly start with. We’ve tested the display with Adafruit’s library, it works quite well.
The Display interface is SPI, and operating and logic voltage is 3.3V, so it is OK to connect directly with a 3.3V controller board. If you need to make it work with 5V MCU, remember to use a level translator between the display and the controller board.
- Display Size: 1.54 inch
- Resolution: 240 x 240
- Active Area: 27.72(H) x 27.72(V) mm
- Module Size: 31.52(H) x 33.72(V) x1.5(D) mm
- Display Color: RGB Full Color
- Interface: 4 Line SPI
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Drive IC: ST7789
- Operating Temp.: -20℃~ + 70℃
- Storage Temp.: -30℃~+ 80℃
- Display Module Dimensions: 32.11 X 43.79 X 5.33mm
- Weight: 7.9g