This Silicone Jumper Wire is very soft and high temperature resistant. The cable uses high quality 26AWG conductive material, so it can undertake higher current than the normal jumper wires. And it is also easier to be soldered on PCB’s pads and pins. Less easy to break off.
The silicon cover has much better temperature resistance than the normal jumper wire. Our RnD team likes this jumper wire after they realized how good it is. The normal jumper wire is always burned during the soldering, but this cable won’t.
We have different colors, lengths and different connector options. We also can help you customize cable for different length, pins, material and other requirements.
- Material: 26AWG, soft silicone, 30pcs 0.08mm tinned copper wire
- Conductor Diameter: 0.14mm2
- Maximum Current: 3.5A
- Connector Type: 2.54mm header
- Outer Diameter: 1.5mm
- Color: Optional (White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Black)
- Length: 15cm, 20cm, 25cm, 30cm
- Weight Reference: 1.1g for 1 unit 20cm cable