The HC-12 is a 100mW multi-channel wireless transceiver you can use in your projects to transmit and receive serial information.
The HC-12 is a half-duplex wireless serial communication module with 100 channels in the 433.4-473.0 MHz range that is capable of transmitting up to 1 km. This project will begin by using the HC-12 to create a wireless link between two computers and end with a second article that creates a simple wireless GPS tracker.
- Communication Protocol: UART 3.3 - 5V TTL
- Operation Voltage: 3.2V to 5.5VDC
- Communication Distance: 1,000m in the open space
- Operation Frequency: 433.4MHz to 473.0MHz
- Antenna Interface: Spring Antenna
- No-load Current: 22μA
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions: 27.4 x 13.2 x 4mm
- Weight: 0.7g