This is an IMU sensor breakout board based on LSM6DS3. The LSM6DS3 is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope performing at 1.25 mA (up to 1.6 kHz ODR) in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
The LSM6DS3 delivers best-in-class motion sensing that can detect orientation and gestures in order to empower application developers and consumers with features and capabilities that are more sophisticated than simply orienting their devices to portrait and landscape mode.
- Power Consumption: 0.9 mA in combo normal mode and 1.25 mA in combo high-performance mode up to 1.6 kHz.
- “Always-on” experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Smart FIFO up to 8 kbyte based on features set
- Compliant with Android K and L
- Hard, soft ironing for external magnetic sensor corrections
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.62 V)
- Compact Footprint, 2.5 mm x 3 mm x 0.83 mm
- SPI/I2C serial interface with main processor data synchronization feature
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
- Module Dimension: 13.2 x 18.4mm
- Weight: 0.7g