This tiny MPU-6050 breakout board is perfect for you to learn this module. Invensense MPU 6050 is a very reliable and accurate IMU sensor, but it is cheaper than the other same function sensors.
The MPU-6050 parts are the world’s first MotionTracking devices designed for the low power, low cost, and high-performance requirements of smartphones, tablets and wearable sensors.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Input Voltage: 2.3 - 3.4V
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC and AD0
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- 1 x 0.6 x 0.09" (25.5 x 15.2 x 2.48mm)