This is a mini DC-DC voltage step up board that helps boost input from 2.5V - 5.0V, like USB port, phone charger, or a Li battery, and get output power at 5V, 8V, 9V or 12V, just simply solder the two A/B pads. The board’s size is very small, similar size to a coin, so it could be your power solution for a normal power project (less than 5W).
How to adjust the output voltage: Find the A/B pads on the board’s top side, where near the input pads, here is a table for different pads connect / disconnect combination and output voltages:
|Pad A||Pad B||Output Voltage|
Note: The power voltage converting efficiency is around 80 - 90%, the convert IC’s temperature may rise up to 60 - 70oC. So, please be aware of this module’s limitation.
- Input Voltage Range: 2.5V - 5V
- Output Voltage: 5V/8V/9V/12V
- Output Capability Examples:
- 3.7V lithium battery to input, 5V1A, 8V0.5A, 9V0.45A, 12V0.3A
- 5V input, 8V0.7A, 9V0.7A, 12V0.5A
- Dimension: 22 x 11 x 3.6mm
- Weight: 1.2g