Raspberry Pi Touch Keypad is a low-cost capacitive touch keypad expansion board for Raspberry Pi. Noted: After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time. During the time do not touch the key pad, and all functions are disabled.
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Provides your Pi with 16 touch keys
- Features TONTEK TonTouch touch pad detector IC TTP229-LSF, supports up to 16 keys with adjustable sensitivity and built-in LDO
- The system re-calibrates automatically when all keys are not detected touch more than about 4 seconds
- Interface : I2C
- Keys : 16
- Sampling rate : 8Hz
- Human Body Mode : 6KV
- Operating voltage : 2.4V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature : -40℃ to +85℃
- Storage temperature : -50℃ to +125℃
- Dimensions : 8.5CM × 5.6CM
Please click here for more information about this product.
- RPi Touch Keypad × 1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x 1