AHT15 temperature and humidity sensor uses standard pitch plug type. The connector can be easily replaced in the application. AHT15 is in protection waterproof and dustproof PTFE membrane that does not affect RH measurement response time. Allowing the sensor use in harsh environmental conditions (like spray water and high contact) Dust), ensuring the best precision performance, making the AHT15. The best choice in the most demanding application conditions.
How to Use it:
Because this is a new sensor, so there isn't a good tutorial for this specific module, you can refer to this datasheet to find the I2C communication instruction. We will be making an Arduino library or Micropython driver later.
- Communication protocol: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x38
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V~3.6V DC
- Measuring Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Measuring Humidity Range: 0~100%RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2% RH (25°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.3°C
- Dimensions: 17 x 6 x 2.3mm
- Weight: 0.2g