Click Image for Gallery
It' s a customized mini camera for Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3. With the small size, it can be integrated with RPi Zero into any application that has high command of dimension.
- Interface: CSI
- 5 Megapixel OV5647 sensor
- Max. Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Support 1080p30, 720p60, and 640x480p60/ 90 video
- CCD Dimension: 1/4 inch
- Diagonal: 72.4 degree
- Sensor best solution: 720p,1080p
- Dimension: 60mm x 11.5mm x 5mm
- Plumb to connect the FFC with the connector(the one right beside the HDMI interface). The contact face to the HDMI interface when connection.
- Remove the protective film before using the lens.
- Beware of ESD damage and static electricity when use the bare board.
- RPi raspi-config and firmware have been updated to the camera. Execute apt-get update and apt-get upgrade
- Select camera in raspi-config, start up camera driver in RPI, and then boost
- Perform the command-line procedure raspivid and raspistill to operate the camera, capture video clips or images
- The captured video clips need to play with mplayer
1 x Camera (does not include raspberry pi zero)