Click Image for Gallery
RTL8710 Wifi Module is a low-cost wireless IoT platform based on Realtek RTL8710 ARM Cortex-M3 Processor 166MHz. It is tiny but could be proved to be interesting alternative with its stronger MCU, 1MB ROM, 512KB RAM, built-in 1MB Flash and faster Wifi performance.
RTL8710 Wifi Module uses FreeRTOS as the go-to operating system and can be debugged and programmed using RealTek’s RTL8710 SDK over a micro USB connection. It packs up to 17 GPIO, up to 3 I2C, up to 2 PCM, 4 PWM and two high-speed UART and one low-speed. For Wi-Fi, it has a speed of up to 150 Mbps over an 802.11n connection and a top speed of 54 Mbps over 802.11g.
- 802.11 b/g/n, CMOS MAC
- Built-in 32 bit CPU, application processor
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol
- WiFi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP
- Support Smart Config (Include Android and iOS devices)
- SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, GPIO
- Awaken in 2 m, connect and delivery data
- 802.11b + 17 dBm output power
- RTL8710 WiFi Module x1