This is a Qwiic version of PYBoard v1.1. It has all of the features of PYBoard V1.1, we added/ changed few additional features:
- Micro SD card slot was changed to back side, a thinner type of slot
- Two Qwiic connectors, Qwiic1 connects to I2C(1) and Qwiic2 connects to I2C(2), it makes connecting super easy!
All the breakout pins and positions are exactly the same as official PYBoard v1.1, so it is fully compatible with PYBoard official add-ons, the overall dimension has slight change.
The PYBoard v1.1 is the easiest (also powerful) micropython dev board to start with, you can access python scripts by USB port, just like a U-disk. This is much much easier than esp8266 and esp32 board. The board has two Qwiic connectors which directly connect to I2C 1 and I2C 2, you can use Qwiic cable to quickly connect I2C devices on the board, daisy chain them, with no soldering and jumper wiring, then you can start writing your python code to control them! We have lots of Qwiic modules which can be easily plugin to this micropython board. You can even find more Qwiic modules on sparkfun's website.
Now we almost have all the supported drivers/ libraries for Qwiic modules, so you don’t need to worry about finding libraries, and demos, they are all in our github channel. For more micropython drivers resource, you can search on google, or search on this micropython drivers forum.
This dev board is fully open source, you can find the PCB source file on our github channel (eagle EDA).
We strongly recommend using pycharm community version, it is free and a very powerful tool.
- Microcontroller: STM32F405RG
- MCU speed: 168 MHz Cortex M4 CPU with hardware floating point
- Flash memory: 1024KiB
- RAM: 192KiB
- On board 3-axis accelerometer: MMA7660
- Supported micro SD card size: up to 8GB size
- Dimensions: 33.94 x 43.18 mm
- Weight: 6.7g
- PCB source file
- Gerber files
- Micro python Qwiic Module Libraries (in each repository)
- Micropython Official Website
- Micropython Forum
- Micropython Docs
- 1 x Zio Micropython PYBoard v1.1
- 1 x Micro USB 2.0 cable
- 1 x 10cm Qwiic cable
- 1 x male header pins bundle (unsoldered)