The Intel® RealSense™ T261 is a tracking module based on visual and inertial sensor fusion, with two fisheye cameras and an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
For 6-DOF orientation and translation solution, the T261 features the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ VPU 2, that streams at 200Hz with only 6ms latency (you need a USB 3 connection to simultaneously stream 6-DOF data and feeds from the cameras, but just USB 2 for the 6-DOF solution data).
There’s also a Unity asset package that you can find here!
This module is the default 6-DOF sensor for our current version of Project North Star, but the Intel® RealSense™ T261 would also be a great tracking module for robots, drones, and other AR/VR projects.
Check out our low-profile ribbon cable USB adapters and other accessories for the Intel® RealSense™ T261:
- USB C to Intel® RealSense™ T261 Adapter Bundle
- Micro USB 3 to Intel® RealSense™ T261 Adapter Bundle
- Accessories for Intel® RealSense™ T261
- Intel® RealSense™ T261 + Accessories
Intel® RealSense™ T261 Features
- Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ VPU 2
- High precision V-SLAM algorithms
- 6-DOF data streaming to host
- Low latency
- OV9282 dual fisheye lenses with combined 163±5° FOV
- BMI055 IMU for accurate measurement of rotation and acceleration
Intel and Intel RealSense are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.