Click Image for Gallery
- nRF52832 SoC - Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- 8 x 0.1" GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART, Analog Input)
- 9 x SMD GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART)
- ABS plastic rear case with lanyard mount
- Silicone cover with tactile button
- MAG3110 Magnetometer
- IR Transmitter
- Built in thermometer, light and battery level sensors
- Red, Green and Blue LEDs
- Pin capable of capacitive sensing
- Weight: 14g in plastic case, 20g in packaging
- Dimensions of cardboard box: 64mm x 62mm x 16mm
- Dimensions of plastic case: 36mm dia, 12.5mm thick
- Dimensions of bare PCB: 29mm dia, 9mm thick
There‘s loads of documentation, examples and tutorials, and support for a huge range of different hardware too.
Let’s see how to get started here.
Frequently Asked Questions
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to Espruino official forum.