Click Image for Gallery
The North Star Classic Electronics & Optics kit includes the core components of any Project North Star headset, with a few updates:
- The kit now comes with a much-needed addition: a power filter companion board that allows for stable operation of the display driver board. That means you can use a single cable to power everything and carry data for all the sensors! (You still need the mini DP cable to drive the displays)
- We’ve also added matte overlays that you can put on your displays if you want to.
- If you haven’t heard, our combiner set is now a single-piece! It’s much easier to install, more stable, and less of a hassle to calibrate compared to the original design.
Included in this kit:
- North Star Display (3.5 inch, 1440x1600 pixels, 120fps) (x2)
- North Star Display Matte Overlay (1 pair) (x2)
- North Star Display Driver Board (x1)
- North Star Optical Combiner Set (x1)
- North Star Display Driver Debug Adapter (x1)
- North Star Power Stabilizer (x1)
- USB Power Adapter Board (x1)
To see the details for the components, please check each one’s individual product page.
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us.
This headset kit requires a certain level of technical expertise. Please consult these technical resources before purchasing:
This Bill of Materials can be downloaded here: PDF. The BOM can also be accessed here in a Google Spreadsheet.