This precision sensor from Bosch is the best low-cost sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure and temperature. Because pressure changes with altitude you can also use it as an altimeter! The sensor is soldered onto a PCB with a 3.3V regulator, I2C level shifter and pull-up resistors on the I2C pins.
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.8 x 0.93mm
- Pressure sensing range: 300 ~1100 hPa (9000m to -500m above sea level)
- Interface : I2C
- Low power consumption: 5A in the standard model
- -40 to +85°C operational range, +-2°C temperature accuracy
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x77.