Click Image for Gallery
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
- Low cost
- WiFi enabled
Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
Power your development in the fastest way combining with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- FCC certificated WiFi module
- PCB antenna