This is a larger size of the E-ink display we are selling, nothing too much different compare to the rest of the display, just a larger size to allow you display more content or bigger size picture. The resolution is good as always, 296x128 pixel, very suitable for price tag in all kinds of shops.
- Price tag for supermarket, shop
- Industry controller device
- Low power Consumption product and project
About E Ink display:
Electronic Ink or as we like to think, Everlasting Ink, imitates the look of normal ink on paper. Famous for its use in E-Readers, it has high visibility and contrast, a wide viewing angle, and low power requirements. In fact, once you program the display with text or images, it will last and last, even when there is no battery powering it.
One of the great benefits of this type of method is that power is only required to change the display. Another is its readability. Mimicking ink on paper, it is easy on the eyes and reads well in direct sunlight.
As a maker or creative engineer, how can you not put this E Ink module in your storage box?!
- No need power consumption for keeping display running, very low power consumption to refresh display
- Super wide viewing angle - near 180°
- Extra thin & light
- High Resolution
- SPI interface
- All necessary components included
- Integrating boosted circuit
- Power consumption to keep it displaying: No need
- Power consumption to refresh content: 26.4mW
- Resolution: 296x128 pixel
- Display Thickness: 1.06mm
- Display Dimension: 79.0x 36.7mm
- Display Area Dimension: 66.89x 29.05mm
- Module Dimension: 79.1x 43.04mm
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.227(H) X 0.226(V)
- DPI: 112
- Display Color: 2 colors, Black and White
- Refresh Time (room temp.): 680 ms
- Interface: SPI
- Operation Voltage: 2.4- 3.7V
- Operation Temperature: 0~60°C
- Storage Temperature: -25~80°C
- Module Weight: 6.4g
- Display IC: IL3820
- FPC Connector model: FH12-24S-0.5SH