This is a replacement for our old version 2.1 inch display module. Compared to the old version, this version E-ink display has better resolution 250x122 (old version is 172x72), which means you can display more content in the same size with better display quality. The bad news is that this new version only supports two colors: black and white (not gray). However, this will not cause any problems if you just want to display some data.
This is a different model of E-ink: both the design of the board and the code are different. We’ve prepared all of the information you need to use it. Download our demo code below, and you’ll be good to go!
- Low power Consumption product and project
About E Ink display:
Electronic Ink or, as we like to think, Everlasting Ink, imitates the look of normal ink on paper. Famous for its use in E-Readers, it has high visibility and contrast, a wide viewing angle, and low power requirements. In fact, once you program the display with text or images, it will last even when there is no battery powering it.
One of the great benefits of this method is that power is only required to change the display. Another advantage is its readability. Mimicking ink on paper, it is easy on the eyes and reads well in direct sunlight.
As a maker or creative engineer, how can you not put this is E-ink module in your storage box?!
- No power needed to keep the display running (very low power consumption to refresh display)
- Super wide viewing angle - nearly 180°
- Ultra thin & light
- High Resolution
- SPI interface
- All necessary components included
- Integrating boosted circuit
- Power consumption to keep it displaying: zero
- Power consumption to refresh content: 26.4mW
- Resolution: 250x122 pixel
- Display Thickness: 0.95mm
- Display Dimensions: 59.2x 29.2mm
- Display Area Dimensions: 48.55x 23.80mm
- Module Dimensions: 59.3x 35.1mm
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.229(H) X 0.228(V)
- DPI: 130
- Display Color: 2 colors (Black and White)
- Refresh Time (room temp.): 680 ms
- Interface: SPI
- Operation Voltage: 2.4- 3.7V
- Operation Temperature: 0~50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20~70°C
- Module Weight: 6.4g
- Display IC: IL3895
- FPC Connector model: FH12-24S-0.5SH