Click Image for Gallery
This kit is for those of you who own a Project North Star v3.1 headset and would like to rebuild your headset into our latest version, the Deck X, and use the Ultraleap Stereo IR 170 (Rigel) as the hand-tracking sensor.
The Project North Star Rebuild Kit includes:
- The Ultraleap Stereo IR 170
- Mechanical Rebuild Parts
- North Star Power Stabilizer
- North Star Integrator (USB hub system with integrated Arduino and flash drive)
- Deck X Electronics: ribbon cables, ribbon adapters (LMC & Intel® RealSense™ T261), Zio Qwiic 6 button board (including jumper wire & Qwiic cable), mini fan
- Intel® RealSense™ T261 Accessories, including a PETG + carbon fiber 3D-printed sensor mounting bracket
For a full overview of the kit's content, please check the Bill of Materials tab.
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us. Good luck with your North Star build!
- North Star 3D Printed Parts
- Intel® RealSense™ T261 + Accessories
- Mini DP to Mini DP Cable available in 1.5m (5ft) and 3m (10ft)
- USB 3.1 Male A to Male C available in 1.5m (5ft) and 3m (10ft)
This headset kit requires a certain level of technical expertise. Please consult these technical resources before purchasing:
- Design and Printing files for CombineReality North Star Variants
- North Star Integrator Hub EagleCAD Files
- Project North Star Discord Community
- Community documentation
- Hand alignment tool
- CombineReality website
- Leap Motion Project North Star Github
- Leap Motion (Ultraleap) Blog
This Bill of Materials can be downloaded here: PDF. The BOM can also be accessed here in a Google Spreadsheet.