E-ink Shield for Arduino Uno 2.04 inch 172x72
Finally! A shield is here, so you don’t have to waste time dealing with all those pesky wires. Quickly and easily connect your shield to your Arduino Uno or copycat and upload your display.
Electronic Ink or as we like to think, Everlasting Ink, imitates the look of normal ink on paper. Famous for its use in E-Readers, it has high visibility and contrast, a wide viewing angle, and low power requirements. In fact, once you program the display with text or images, it will last and last, even when there is no battery powering it.
One of the great benefits of this type of method is that power is only required to change the display. Another is its readability. Mimicking ink on paper, it is easy on the eyes and reads well in direct sunlight.
We’ve got some tutorials down below to get you started with an Arduino and Espruino displaying, text, images, and data!
- Ultra low power consumption
- Super wide viewing angle - near 180°
- Extra thin & light
- High Resolution
- SPI interface
- Four gray shade colors
- All necessary component included
- Integrated boosted circuit
- Resolution: 172x72
- Display thickness: 1.18mm
- Display Dimension: 2.04inch,
- Module dimension: 68.58x53.34mm(The same as Arduino)
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.28(H) X 0.28(V) / 95dpi
- Contrast Ratio: 10:1
- Display Color: 4 gray shade colors, White, Gray, Deep gray, Black
- Refresh Time (room temp.): 1 sec
- Interface: SPI
- Operation Temperature: 0~50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20~60°C
- Module Weight: 25g
SPI: CS, SCLK, MOSI(SDA)
D/C: Data/command control
BS1: BUS interface selection pin
Bu: Busy state output pin
RES: Reset signal input
Provide demo code based on Arduino, smoothly transfer to other MCU, including 3.3V Arduino. If you need further help, please email to email@example.com.