This kit is for those of you who own a Project North Star v3.1 headset and would like to upgrade your headset with all the latest version (CombineReality Deck X)’s capabilities without having to fully rebuild and recalibrate.
The Project North Star Upgrade Kit includes:
- Mechanical upgrade parts
- North Star power stabilizer
- Deck X electronics: North Star Integrator (USB hub system with integrated Arduino and flash drive) with ribbon cables, ribbon adapters (LMC & Intel® RealSense™ T261/T265), Zio Qwiic 6 button board (including jumper wire & Qwiic cable), mini fan
- PETG + carbon fiber 3D-printed sensor mounting bracket for the Intel® RealSense™ T261
For a full overview of the kit's content, please check the Bill of Materials tab.
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us. Good luck with your North Star upgrade!
Kit type: For T261, for T265
- North Star 3D Printed Parts
- Leap Motion Controller
- Intel® RealSense™ T261 + Accessories
- Mini DP to Mini DP Cable available in 1.5m (5ft) and 3m (10ft)
- USB 3.1 Male A to Male C available in 1.5m (5ft) and 3m (10ft)
- North Star Optical Combiner Set
This headset kit requires a certain level of technical expertise. Please consult these technical resources before purchasing:
- Design and Printing files for CombineReality North Star Variants
- North Star Integrator Hub EagleCAD Files
- Project North Star Discord Community
- Community documentation
- Hand alignment tool
- CombineReality website
- Leap Motion Project North Star Github
- Leap Motion (Ultraleap) Blog
Intel and Intel RealSense are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.